Spicy Grilled MeatloafFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 1 pound 92% Lean shopping list
- ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons plain dried shopping list
- breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard 1 large egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle shopping list
- peppers in adobo sauce shopping list
- 6 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 7 ingredients and 1 teaspoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce or 1/2 teaspoon dried chipotle seasoning. Shape into a loaf. Wrap in aluminum foil and chill 1 hour or overnight.
- Poke fork-size holes on both sides of foil. Grill meatloaf in foil package, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 10 to 15 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155 degrees F.
- Stir together ketchup and remaining chipotle peppers or chipotle seasoning. Spoon sauce evenly over meatloaf and cover with aluminum foil for 5 minutes to heat through. Serve immediately.