Peach Freezer JamFrom jday 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1 qt washed, capped and chopped peaches (chopped w/pampered chef chopper)
- 2 cups sugar
- Cook 5 minutes - should be a rolling boil before you start timing.
- Then add:
- 2 more cups of sugar
- Then cook 6 minutes more - should be rolling boil before you start timimg.
- I usually make a bushel at a time. I pour all jam made into one container, stirring it all together, then put into clean jars w/hot lids. I let the tops seal and keep in the freezer until needed.
The Cookjday Jackson, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!