Healthy Horseradish GreensFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 275F, line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place greens into a bowl and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and "massage" the greens slightly to incorporate.
- Arrange in one layer on the sheet, mist with a light coating of spray and bake 10 minutes.
- Shake the pan (flip larger pieces over) and return to the oven for 5-7 minutes longer.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!