Chicken AdoboFrom Honeyjane 5 years ago
- main ingredients: shopping list
- 1 kg of thigh chicken/ breast(optional) shopping list
- 4 big pieces of rosit potato shopping list
- 3 pieces of carrot shopping list
- 2 green chili( optional) shopping list
- sauce: shopping list
- salt, black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. black soy sauce shopping list
- 4 tbsp. light soy sauce shopping list
- 1tsp of sugar (optional) shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic (chopped) shopping list
- 2 medium onions thinly sliced shopping list
- 5 tbsp of oil ( preferably olive oil) shopping list
- 1 tbsp of corn flour ( optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. wash chicken properly and pat to dry; there should be no excess water
- 2. marinate all the ingredients with the sauce; leave the oil, and onion separately.
- 3. sautee the onion in an oil
- 4. put the chicken; taken out from the sauce and let it fry for 3 minutes
- 5, put the sauce over the chicken and simmer.. cover for 15 minutes and turn it.
- 6. meanwhile, heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan;
- 7. put chicken one each time and fry it til its brown and will give a good smell;
- 8. separate it from sauce while cooking it at the same time let sauce boil until potato and carrots are soften;
- 9. add extra cornflour to the sauce to thicken it;
- 10. put all fried chicken in the sauce and boil it for 10 minutes to enhance the taste.
- 11. serve with boil white rice
The CookHoneyjane Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!