Mud PuddlesFrom nehawedadabdullah 4 years ago
- for the cookie:- shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or semi- sweet shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- for the glaze:- shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 to 4 tsp milk or water shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Melt butter and chocolate chips in 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth (5 to 10 minutes). Remove from heat. Add condensed milk; stir until smooth. Add flour; mix well.
- 2.Shape rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls. Place 1 inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or just until set. (DO NOT OVERBAKE.) Cookies may appear slightly under baked. Cool completely.
- 3.Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar and vanilla in small bowl. Gradually stir in enough milk for desired glazing consistency. Drizzle over cookies.
The Cooknehawedadabdullah Bangladesh, Dhaka
- Not added to any groups yet!