Spaghetti BolognaseFrom joburke1970 5 years ago
- 2 TABLESPOONS olive oil shopping list
- 250g (10oz) bacon shopping list
- 1 Kg (2lb) minced beef shopping list
- LARGE GLASS red wine shopping list
- 2-3 cloves garlic (SLICED) shopping list
- 500g (1lb) CHOPPED onions shopping list
- mushrooms (ACCORDING TO TASTE) shopping list
- 400g (10oz) TIN OF plum tomatoes shopping list
- 700g (20oz) JAR passata shopping list
- 250ml (8fl oz) beef stock shopping list
- A BUNDLE OF fresh herbs shopping list
- salt & black pepper (according to taste) shopping list
- DRIED spaghetti shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Over a medium heat fry the onions, mushrooms bacon & garlic for approx 5 mins.
- Add Minced Beef & brown off.
- Add red wine & cook for about a minute.
- Add stock, tomatoes, passata, herbs, salt & pepper
- Bring to the boil & then turn heat down low & simmer uncovered until thick & rich (approximately 1 hour-1.5 hours).
- Serve with spaghetti & top with grated Parmesan.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- joburke1970 Wandsworth, England
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjoburke1970 Wandsworth, England
- Not added to any groups yet!