Tipsy Double Chocolate CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 280 ml (1 cup + 3 tbsp) Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy chocolate & Cappuccino liqueur Sauce (1 jar) shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 330F. Grease a 9" pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add vinegar and vanilla, beating well.
- Add half the dry mixture to the bowl, blending well, then add the chocolate sauce and milk and beat in.
- Add the remaining dry mixture and mix well.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cool completely in the pan before turning out.