Almond SandiesFrom kitchencook 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the extract.
- Mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Fold in the almonds.
- Drop the dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 300 F for 22-24 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks
The Cookkitchencook Syracuse, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!