Roast Lemon Basil Chicken BreastsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1/4 c apple jelly shopping list
- 2TB white balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves(about 5 lbs) shopping list
- 1/3 c packed fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves,thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large lemon,thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375'
- Combine apple jelly and vinegar;reserve.With fingers,carefully seperate skin from chicken without detaching.
- Dividing evenly,layer basil,garlic and lemon over meat under skin. Smooth skin over filling;sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in shalow roasting pan. Roast 45-50 mins or till no longer pink near bone,brushing with jelly mixture several times during last 10 mins of cooking.