Hermit CookiesFrom kitchencook 4 years ago
How to make it
- Blend together the margarine, brown sugar, and the eggs.
- Set aside.
- Dissolve the baking soda into the boiling water.
- Stir well to blend.
- Add the flour to the margarine mixture, alternating with the soda mixture.
- Stir in the vanilla, raisins, and nuts, if you are using them.
- Drop the dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 F for 10 to 12 Minutes.
The Cookkitchencook Syracuse, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!