Crazy-chicken Chow MeinFrom cookingcrazy 5 years ago
- 3 garlic cloves , crushed shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger shopping list
- 1 red chili, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp tomato purée shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts , cut into chunky strips shopping list
- 3 blocks dried egg noodles shopping list
- ½ cup broccoli, broken in to pieces shopping list
- 3 carrots , cut into thin sticks shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 300g pack bean sprouts shopping list
- 3 spring onions , halved and sliced into long strips shopping list
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the garlic, ginger, chili, soy sauce and tomato purée, then add the chicken and leave it to marinate while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
- Boil a large pan of water, add the noodles, broccoli and carrots, then cook for 4 mins before draining.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok, tip in the chicken and its marinade, then stir-fry for 4-5 mins until cooked. Toss in the noodles, vegetables, beansprouts and spring onion to warm through, then mix the oyster sauce in the noodles just before serving.
The Cookcookingcrazy Qeens, U.S
- Not added to any groups yet!