Cinnamon Rolls Without YeastFrom WonderDino 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 450°. Line baking sheets with parchment.
- Sift salt,white sugar,flour,and baking soda.
- Rub the butter in with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- In a small bowl, Combine brown sugar with cinnamon. Set aside.
- Pour milk in the flour mixture and stir until dough is formed.
- Roll dough to a ¼ inch thick rectangle. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture.
- Cut strips to a desired length and width as long as they are equal.
- Roll with a pencil or normally until it forms an unbaked bun.
- Bake for 15 - 19 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with cream cheese frosting.
The CookWonderDino Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!