Soy-free Chicken Fried RiceFrom aliklein 5 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts shopping list
- 4 cups brown Minute Rice shopping list
- 4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter shopping list
- 1 carrot shopping list
- 1 celery stalk shopping list
- 1/2 white onion shopping list
- 1/4 red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 yellow pepper shopping list
- 1/4 green pepper shopping list
- 1 can mini corn cobs shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil shopping list
- salt, pepper, dry parsley, dry chicken broth seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Combine minute rice, chicken broth and butter in microwavable dish. Cover and cook on high power 18 minutes. Let stand, then fluff with a fork.
- Cut all veggies and chicken into tiny pieces.
- heat oil in a pan. Add chicken. Saute while seasoning with salt, pepper, and dry chicken broth seasoning. Remove cooked chicken from the pan
- Cook the egg in the same pan. Seperate it into small pieces. Then add veggies. Season again, and add the chicken.
- Throw in the rice. Cook until hot and enjoy!!!
The Cookaliklein Aurora, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!