Egg And Cheese Crescent RollsFrom abbyparker216 6 years ago
How to make it
- Scramble the eggs and set aside.
- Carefully separate the dough and lay the triangles out flat on a baking sheet. Set aside the dough can, because you will need it.
- Spoon a small amount of egg on the wide part of each triangle and sprinkle cheese on top. (Be careful not to put too much on them, because that will make them hard to roll up and hard for them to stay together.)
- Gently roll the dough up into crescent rolls and bake according to the dough package directions.
The Cookabbyparker216 Nashville, Tennessee
- Not added to any groups yet!