Thai Style Sweet And Sour ShrimpFrom leiasuzanne 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Thai red or yellow curry paste shopping list
- 2 cups pineapple juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sesame tahini shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- About 12 fresh basil leaves ribboned shopping list
- 12 oz fresh large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1 lbs) shopping list
- 2 cups fresh pineapple shopping list
- 6 small red/ yellow heirloom tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet over meduim heat. Add curry paste and cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple juice and bring to a simmer. Add shrimp, garlic, and pineapple and simmer until shrimp become opaque, about five minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, tahini, and fresh basil.
- Place 1/2 cup of cooked rice in small bowls , then top with sweet and sour shrimp. Enjoy!
The Cookleiasuzanne CA
- Not added to any groups yet!