Cocoa - Cado Cake With Toffee PiecesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup barley flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup wheat germ shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 small, over-ripe banana, mashed shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft avocado, well mashed, about 1 medium avocado shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup strong brewed coffee shopping list
- 1/2 cup toffee bits, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, wheat germ, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together sugar, banana and avocado See Photo. Add vanilla and beat well.
- Add half the dry mixture, followed by the water and coffee, then stir in the remaining dry ingredients and 1/3 cup of the toffee bits, blending gently but thoroughly.
- Scrape into the prepared pan and top with remaining toffee pieces.
- Bake for 55 minutes, until a tester comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze129 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Family Favourites134 members
Low Fat And Fabulous112 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Nut Free5 members