Balsamic BrowniesFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbs butter, cubed shopping list
- 2 1/2 oz white chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp cocoa shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9-inch square pan. Line with overhanging parchment paper.
- Place the butter in a microwave-safe 2-cup measure and melt on high power for approximately 45 seconds.
- Place both chocolates in the bowl of a food processor and process until reduced to a fine powder.
- Add the cocoa and sugar and process to combine.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and salt to the melted butter. With the motor running, pour the mixture through the feed tube and process until smooth. Stop, scrape the sides of the bowl and pulse to blend thoroughly.
- With the motor running, gradually pour in the eggs,. Mix until smooth.
- Add the flour and pulse until completely absorbed.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, until slightly puffed in the center. Cool. Serve.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!