Asian-inspired Tuna CarpaccioFrom waterlily 4 years ago
How to make it
- Allow the tuna to thaw slightly. Slice it thin, then place between waxed paper or plastic wrap and pound paper thin.
- Arrange tuna slices on an attractive serving platter
- Mix the sesame oil and ponzu together, pour evenly over the tuna
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds
- Put the wasabi mayonnaise in a squeezy bottle with a small nozzle, and squeeze it on top of the tuna in a lattice pattern.
- Note: For wasabi mayonnaise, I just blend a little dried wasabi powder into commercial mayonnaise. For this dish, I used just a whisper of wasabi because I didn't want the strong flavor of the wasabi to overwhelm the dish.
The Cookwaterlily Joplin, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!