Filipino-inspired ColeslawFrom waterlily 4 years ago
- 1/2 small head of green cabbage shopping list
- 1/4 small head of red cabbage shopping list
- 2 carrots shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons spiced coconut vinegar shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons unrefined peanut oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts, lightly crushed shopping list
- sea salt & freshly cracked black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Grate the cabbages and carrots, place in a bowl.
- Add the raisins and peanuts
- Whisk together the vinegar and oil, pour over the cabbage
- Turn with tongs to combine
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Obviously, you could substitute any type of cabbage for this dish, I just used what I had on hand. I just had a brainstorm - this would be great with shredded jicama instead of cabbage.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- waterlily Joplin, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwaterlily Joplin, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!