Bamboo Chicken RiceFrom CocoMumma 6 years ago
- 2-3 chicken breasts Skin Off cut into bite size chunks shopping list
- 1-2 Tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- Tom Yum Red curry paste 1-2 Tablespoons shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1-2 Tablespoons of raw sugar shopping list
- 2 onions shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 can coconut cream shopping list
- 1-2 small Red Chillis finely diced shopping list
- 2 cups jasmine rice shopping list
- 1 Cup coriander cut not too fine shopping list
- 1 Cup basil shredded shopping list
- 1 small can of bamboo shoots shopping list
How to make it
- Heat Oil in Saucepan,add diced onion and garlic,cook til lightly brown
- add Chilli. When cooked add the Chicken and cook til lightly browned but do not overcook.Add the bamo=boo shoots, Fish Sauce and Tom Yum Paste,and Raw Sugar stir and heat through a little. Add Coconut Cream,and add the Coriander and Basil last
- mix and heat through,you can let it cook for 10-15 mins on a low heat. Make sure you taste and adjust the flavour with more curry paste,sugar or fish sauce. Serve with Jasmine Rice.
- In a microwave safe dish I usually cook 2 cups of Jasmine Rice and add 3 cups of boiling water,a little salt and oil added to the water and I cook uncovered in the microwave for 20 mins.
The CookCocoMumma Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!