Blue Cheese Quesadillas with Peach SalsaFrom omshivs 6 years ago
- 10 ounces peaches, , chopped. shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell peppers shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh coriander (cilantro) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- For the blue cheese Quesadillas: shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (OR monterey jack) shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 pack (4 ounces) blue cheese, crumbled (gorgonzola.. yum!)) shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- FOR THE PEACH SALSA:
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl; refrigerate.
- FOR THE BLUE CHEESE QUESADILLAS:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease baking sheet.
- Stir together remaining ingredients except tortillas. Sprinkle mixture over 4 tortillas; top with remaining tortillas, pressing down slightly. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese begins to melt and tortillas are slightly browned. Cut each into 8 wedges. Serve with Peach Salsa.
- ENJOY!! :)
The Cookomshivs London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!