Blue Finger Cookies Blauwvingers (dutch)From hopscotch 6 years ago
- 200 grams / 8 oz butter shopping list
- 175 grams / 7 oz soft light brown sugar shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 200 grams / 8 oz flour shopping list
- 25 grams / 1 oz hazelnuts shopping list
- 50 grams / 2 oz icing sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp cocoa shopping list
How to make it
- Stirring with a spoon, soften the butter in a bowl.
- Add the brown sugar, salt, vanilla sugar and the egg and mix well.
- Sift the flour bit by bit over it and thoroughly fold it in the butter/sugar mix.
- Chop the nuts and add them to the mix as well.
- Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
- Put the mix into a cake decorating bag and attach a wide star (serrated) tip. Pipe 3-4”/7-10 cm long cookies on the sheet, spaced an inch (3 centimetres) apart.
- Bake the cookies in a pre-heated oven at 175ºC/340ºF for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- After baking, put the cookies on a rack to cool.
- While waiting, sift the cocoa and icing sugar into a small bowl and add drop-by-drop about 1 tablespoon of water. Stir well into a smooth chocolate paste.
- With a brush, put chocolate in the shape of a finger nail on one end of the cookie.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!