Potato SaladFrom Lullabella 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Scrub the potatoes untill they are clean,
- 2. Boil them in water till they are tender,
- 3. Put them to the side to cool
- 4. When cool, peel them and cut them into cubes,
- 5.Put the cubes in to a nice salad bowl,
- 6. Open can of sweetcorn, drain well.
- 7. Add sweetcorn to potatos,
- 8. Add the parsley and salt and peper,
- 9. Add the french dressing and the mayonnaise, mix together well
- 10. gently mix it all and serve cold.
The CookLullabella Godmanchester, England
- Not added to any groups yet!