Banana Oatmeal CookiesFrom kitchencook 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter-flavored shortening shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 3 medium bananas, mashed shopping list
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Add to the creamed mixture.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the bananas, oats, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 F. for 10-12 minutes.
- Immediately remove to wire racks to cool.