Banana Apple Carrot BreadFrom wrldadvntr 5 years ago
- 2 mashed bananas shopping list
- 2 grated carrots shopping list
- 1 apple, peeled and finely chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 big splash vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- *mix all moist ingredients above together in a medium bowl* shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- sprinkle of nutmeg (to taste - approx 1/4-1/2 tsp) shopping list
- generous sprinkle of cinnamon (to taste - approx 1/2 to 1 tsp) shopping list
- *sift together all dry ingredients above thoroughly* shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease loaf pan and set aside
- Combine all moist ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Sift together all dry ingredients into a large bowl
- Stir moist mixture into the dry mixture, just until moistened thoroughly, taking care not to overmix (or bread will be dense)
- Pour into greased loaf pan and put into oven immediately.
- Bake for 50 - 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry.
The Cookwrldadvntr Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!