Chili Cheese EnchiladasFrom pinkmilf88 4 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 400
- Take the flour tortilas and put them in a row in a big baking dish set aside.
- Mix the 2 cans chili with the salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Next, fill the flour tortilas with the chili mixture and add a small pinch of cheese inside, then roll the tortila up.
- Take the 2 cans of enchilada sauce and pour over the top of the enchiladas covering evenly so they are moist.
- Sprinkle left over cheese on top of the enchilads.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes
- After the 30 minutes is up take the foil off and out back in the oven for 15 minutes so the cheese can melt.
- Last, ENJOY!
The Cookpinkmilf88 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!