Fancy Weeknight MeatloafFrom lbrooks26 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef (80%) shopping list
- 2 cups flavored bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 medium onion - diced shopping list
- 1 stick pepperoni - cut into disks and then quartered shopping list
- 1/2 lb fontina or mozzerella cheese - diced shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried parsley shopping list
- water to loosed mixture if needed shopping list
- olive oil to sprinkle before baking shopping list
- 1 - 15 oz. can of sweet peas shopping list
- 1 - 15 oz. can of sliced mushrooms shopping list
How to make it
- Set oven on 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix ground meat with egg, onion, and breadcrumbs.
- Add pepperoni and cheese.
- Mix gently for a minute until all ingredients are blended well. Add water a few tbsps at a time to loosen mix if needed.
- Form 2 oval shaped loaves.
- Sprinkle a little olive oil in baking pan and place loaves into the pan. Add a bit more on top of the loaves.
- Bake for 1 hour. Tops will be nicely browned. Add vegetables during last 10 mins of cooking.
- For a complete meal, enjoy with a baked potato and a mixed green salad.
The Cooklbrooks26 Cedar Knolls, US
- Not added to any groups yet!