Fresh Pepers Spiced - Sour And SweetFrom stellabg 6 years ago
- 1 kg long green pepers shopping list
- 2 red hot chilli pepers shopping list
- 3 fresh garlic cloves shopping list
- 4 tbsp apple vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp raw sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 10 g mixed herbs, fresh (parsley and mint) shopping list
- 30 g extra virgine olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the pepers under the cold water, then dry carefully. Slice the chilli pepers in half to the long side. Peel and mush the garlic cloves. Finely chop the mixed herbs.
- Heat the oil into a large heavy saucepan, add the garlic and the chilli pepers. Cook over high heat about a minute. At this point add the green pepers, mixing them well with the herbed oil. Sprinkle with salt and the sugar, turn heat at medium high and cook about 4-5 minutes. Make sure to turn the pepers around a few times to make them cook well from all sides without burning.
- At last add the apple vinegar and the mixed herbs, cook about 2 more minutes. Remove from the heat, transfer into the serving plate and cover with the remaining spiced oil from the saucepan.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- choclytcandy IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookstellabg Nicotera, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!