Corn Flakes BreadFrom WonderDino 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease an 8-inch square cake pan.
- Sift flour,salt,and baking powder in a bowl. Add sugar and corn flakes.
- Rub in the butter until resembles breadcrumbs.
- In a large bowl,with a whisk, beat the eggs lightly with the milk.
- Stir in the dry mixture(with corn flakes) until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pan,making sure the surface is flat.
- Bake for 33 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and cut into squares and serve warm.
- NOTE: You can turn it into Rice Krispies Bread or Cream of Wheat Bread.
The CookWonderDino Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!