Choc-chocolate Chip Cookies/ OrangeFrom ladychablis 5 years ago
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 T grated orange rind shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1/2 c baking cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 t salt shopping list
- 1/4 t baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 t baking soda shopping list
- 1 c chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 1 6 oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1/3 c sugar shopping list
- 1 t grated orange peel shopping list
How to make it
- 350 degree oven ungreased cookie sheet
- beat 1 c sugar, butter, 1 T orange peel, and egg on med speed.
- stir in...flour , cocoa, salt baking powder and baking soda.
- stir in...chocolate chips and pecans
- shape into balls. about 1 1/2 inch.
- mix 1/3 c sugar, & 1 t orange peel
- roll balls into sugar mixture.
- flatten with bottom of glass to about 1/2 in thick
- bake 9-11 min
The Cookladychablis Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!