Peanut Butter PieFrom angelgirl94 4 years ago
- 1 8oz package cream cheese-softened shopping list
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter-creamy or crunchy shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup whipped topping(such as Cool Whip) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge ice cream topping-or to taste shopping list
- 1 pre-baked 9" chocolate or graham cracker pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add milk then peanut butter and blend until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust.
- Drizzle chocolate topping over pie.
- Freeze until firm.
- Suggestion: Add chopped peanut butter cups for extra peanut butter flavor.