Double Peanut Butter Fudge CookiesFrom kitchencook 6 years ago
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3/4 cups creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose biscuit baking mix shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cups peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red colored sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp green colored sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- Beat the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in the baking mix and vanilla.
- Stir in the peanut butter chips.
- Set aside.
- Stir together the granulated sugar and colored sugars in a small bowl.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in the sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet
- Flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Do Not Overbake
- Cool slightly
- Remove to wire racks
- Cool completely.
- Store in a tightly covered container
The Cookkitchencook Syracuse, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!