Easy Cranberry Pork ChopsFrom SlowCookerCook 4 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cranberry sauce, juice, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and mustard until smooth; pour over chops. (Prepare to this stage when using a crock pot liner bag)
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; and then gradually stir in cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season to taste. Serve over chops.
The CookSlowCookerCook West Of Hawaii, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!