Rice Krispie PieFrom elfingirl 3 years ago
How to make it
- Combine peanut butter and honey, microwave on high for 20 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Put Rice Krispies in a bowl and add the peanut butter/honey mixture. Stir until well coated.
- Press into a 9-inch pie plate and chill.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Pour into chilled pie plate. Top with Cool whip.
The Cookelfingirl Oakland, IA
The Rating1 people
This was really good! I've used a gluten-free and lactose free vanilla pudding and a chocolate covered rice krispies, then i've substitute the honey with agave nectar. My husband really, really liked it:):) Thanks for sharing the recipe:-)stellabg in Nicotera loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!