Greek Sytle Beef KebobsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 4 large garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 2 TB red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 TB olive oil shopping list
- 1 TB grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 tsp dried oregano,preferablyt Greek shopping list
- 1 tsp coarse salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1-3/4 lb. beef sirloin steak,cut in 1-1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper,cut in 1-1/2" pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Heat grill. Whisk all ingredients except steak and bell pepper in med. bowl. Add steak;toss to coat. Thread steak and bell pepper onto 4 (10 to 12") metal skewers.
- Oil grill greates. Grill kebobs,covered,over med. heat 6 to 8 mins. for med. rare,turning to brown on all sides.