Poblano Cream SauceFrom sharebear1 4 years ago
- 2 poblano peppers shopping list
- 1 Whole white onion - Sliced into thin strips shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves - Minced shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Poblano Mexican Cream shopping list
- 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Guajillo Powder shopping list
- 1 chicken bouillon cube - Crushed shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Roast chili over burner or under broiler until charred on all sides. Place chili into bag and seal for about 10 minutes, so chili can sweat.
- 2.After 10 minutes remove chili and rub skin off and remove seeds. Slice chili into long thin strips.
- 3.Heat skillet with oil. Add chilies, onion and garlic. Saute until onion is translucent. About 15 minutes. Add crushed chicken bouillon cube. Stir together. Add poblano cream and whipping cream slowly, stirring well to mix together. Add the guajillo powder and mix well. Turn heat to low and cook until warm. Remove from heat, salt and pepper to taste.
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!