Baked Apple Crisp A La ModeFrom april13 4 years ago
- 8 large Braeburn or granny smith apples (Braeburns are sweeter; Granny Smith's are more tart), peeled and cored, then sliced into 1" wedges shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup low fat store bought granola shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter, coarsley chopped into small pieces shopping list
- 1 pint non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine apples with sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice. Toss until well coated.
- Spray a 10"x 10"x 2" baking dish with cooking spray. Add apple mixture to the baking dish and cook for 15-20 minutes or until apples begin to soften.
- Pull out apples and sprinkle with granola and butter. Cook for another 15-20 minutes or until brown on top and apples feel soft when pierced with a fork.
- Serve with a small scoop of low fat vanilla frozen yogurt.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- april13 San Antonio, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookapril13 San Antonio, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!