Pumpkin Ginger BreadFrom MaximumRideChef4 2 years ago
- 1 can (12-fl.oz.) NESTL'E Carnation Evaporated Milk shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup KRETSCHMER wheat germ, and flavor shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure pumpkin shopping list
- 5 tbsp. margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. Lightly grease bottom of 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 3. Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- 4. Combine pumpkin,milk,margarine, and egg in medium bowl;mix well
- 5.Add pumpkin mixture to wheat germ mixture; stir until moistened
- 6. Pour into prepared pan
- 7.Bake for 60-70
- 8. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove wire rack to cool completely
The CookMaximumRideChef4 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!