Josh's LasagneFrom splosh 4 years ago
- 1 brown onion, finely sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 750g bottle pasta sauce shopping list
- 2 potatoes, peeled, chopped into small cubed shopping list
- diced capsicum, broccoli shopping list
- 200g cheddar, grated shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 30g butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon plain flour shopping list
- 1 can 4-bean mix shopping list
- 1 packet instant lasagna sheets shopping list
How to make it
- steam or boil diced potato, capsicum and broccoli in a saucepan until tender
- heat oil in a fry-pan, fry onion and garlic for a couple of minutes, add pasta sauce, beans and steamed veggies cover and simmer for a few minutes. Note: add a little water to keep from drying
- In a saucepan melt butter on low heat, add flour and stir for 1 minute, add milk gently stir constantly to prevent lumps until in thickens. Season with salt and ground pepper.
- Grate cheddar into a bowl. Spread a thin layer of veggie mixture in the bottom of the lasagna tray, then spread lasagna sheets across, then top with about 1/3 of veggie mixture. Spread about 1/3 of creamy sauce, and sprinkle 1/3 of grated cheese on top. Keep going with sheets, veggie mixture, cream sauce, and grated cheese until finished.
- Bake in an oven at 180C for 45-50 mintues.
The Cooksplosh Mullumbimby, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!