Potato SkinsFrom jenjo 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler.
- Scoop out potatoes leaving about 1/4 inch of potato on bottom. Save the "inside" for another use.
- Brush skins with melted butter.
- Put under broiler for about 2-3 minutes, watching not to burn.
- Remove from oven and top with salt, pepper, cheese, then bacon.
- Place back under broiler until cheese is melted.
- Top with green onions and serve with sour cream or ranch dressing.
The Cookjenjo Lexington, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!