Pork And Sweet PotatoesFrom mbelisle 4 years ago
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin, cut in 36 slices shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 43 1/2 ounces fat free chicken broth shopping list
- 6 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3 medium red apple, sliced shopping list
- 12 green onions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Flatten pork to 1/4 inch thickness. In a large resealable plastic bg, comvine the flour, salt and pepper; add pork a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork in batches in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the broth, sweet potatoes and cranberries to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-6 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Stir in mustard.
- Return pork to the pan; add apple and onions. Cover and simmer for 4-6 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!