Raspberry Oatmeal BarsFrom fluffy24 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8×8 baking dish with foil and lightly grease.
- Using a pastry cutter, two knives, or your hands, cut together everything but the jam. Don’t be afraid to get in there and get your hands dirty. Combine until you have a nice crumbly mixture without too many large chunks of butter.
- Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Spoon on the jam (if it is cold, it helps to microwave it to soften it up a bit) and spread to within 1/4 inch of the edge. Lightly press the remaining crust mixture over the top of the jam.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!