Chocolate Volcano ! (melting Cake)From williamgag 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven at 425°. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar. Throw a pinch of flour over the mixture and mix with a mixer for 1 minute at a kind of low speed.
- 2. Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave then mix. Throw this mixture in the other one and mix for about 2-3 minutes at medium speed. Then refrigerate for at least 4 hours !
- 3. Take six ramekins and pour 4 tablespoons of mixture per ramekin. Bake in the oven for 7 minutes.
- 4. Get them out of their ramekin, serve with a coffee creme anglaise !!! You can put a fresh bowl of vanilla ice cream on it !
- 5. Try it ! and then subscribe
The Cookwilliamgag Montreal, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!