French Onion Pork ChopsFrom jkillgren 5 years ago
How to make it
- In skillet over medium heat brown porkchops in 1 tblsp oil until medium brown
- while chops are browning put Crock pot on Highest setting and add French onion soup to Crock pot
- When browned add chops to Crockpot
- Fill rest of crockpot with water leaving space at top for boil over.
- Let chops cook 6 hours
- Server with white rice and veggies.
- NOTE: You may need more or less water, it depends on the amount of chops cooking and the size of crock pot.
- This recipe is for 6 chops and small Crockpot. ENJOY!!!
The Cookjkillgren Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!