Homemade Tomato JuiceFrom sammij 4 years ago
How to make it
- cut tomatoes in quarters
- put in large pan or canner
- cook until soft enough to put through sifter
- put through sive & mash till all that's left is pulp
- put in another large skillet or canner
- bring to a boil & add salt to taste ( I taste after I add each sprinkle of salt)
- Meanwhile, put boiling water into canning jars along with lids
- After boiling put into jars
- Seal tight & turn upside down on towel.
- Turn right-side up after about 1/2 hr
- ENJOY THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR
The Cooksammij Kimball, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!