Easy Raw Vegan Chocolate Ice CreamFrom ecoveg 4 years ago
How to make it
- Soak the cashews in the water (in the refrigerator) for four hours.
- Blend the first six ingredients in a blender or food processor until extremely smooth and creamy.
- Blend, blend, blend! Stir in the chocolate chips and chill the mix for an hour or overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream freezer. (unless you are using a vitamix or a Blentec in which case you could freeze all ingredients & blend)
- Bon Appetit
The Cookecoveg Montreal, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!