Spiced Rice And PeasFrom mbelisle 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups long-grain rice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1 stick cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 cube beef bouillon shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the margarine in a large saucepan. Add spices and stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in peas, water, bouilion cube and rice. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Remove cinnamon stick and stir before serving.