Potato Salad With Tuna, Olives, And Red Peppers (rin Ran)From midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 lb new potatoes shopping list
- salt as needed shopping list
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 cup pitted green olives shopping list
- One 8-oz can oil-packed tuna, drained shopping list
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper as needed shopping list
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the potatoes in lightly salted water until they are just done, tender but firm enough to slice, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then peel and dice.
- Combine the warm diced potatoes, diced peppers, and olives in a salad bowl. Break the tuna up with your fingertips as you add it to the salad. Set aside.
- Combine the oil, vinegar, cumin, paprika, black pepper, and salt in a small bowl, whisking until the dressing is combined and thickened. Pour this over the salad ingredients and toss gently until all the ingredients are evenly dressed. Serve on a chilled platter or plates garnished with parsley.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!