See Through SangriaFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 unpeeled lime, seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 unpeeled lemon, seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 unpeeled small orange, seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups halved green grapes shopping list
- 2 cups chilled sparkling water or club soda, or more to taste shopping list
- Whole strawberries, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine wine, liqueur, sugar, lime, lemon, orange, strawberries and grapes in a large pitcher and refrigerate overnight. Pour into cocktail glasses filled with ice and top off with club soda. For garnish, slice the strawberries halfway, from the bottom up, and place one on the rim of each cocktail glass or wine goblet.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!