Bbq Turkey BreastFrom liv4eal 5 years ago
- 1 large fresh turkey breast (1.5kg/ 3 lb.) shopping list
- rub with: shopping list
- 1 tblsp sunflower oil shopping list
- 1 clove organic garlic finely minced shopping list
- 2 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika (smoked if desired) shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
- ½ cup sweet onion salad dressing shopping list
- 2 or more sundried tomatoes (I use organic sulphite-free) shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse Turkey under cold water then rub all over with oil, garlic and then spices.
- Blend together Onion salad dressing & sundried tomatoes using a small blender or mortar and pestle.
- Baste Turkey breast with dressing mixture. Make an aluminum foil boat for turkey.
- Maintain hot BBQ with burner directly under Turkey breast turned off.
- On my BBQ it took 2 hours to cook with 2 burners on high & 2 turned off.
- Variation: If using boneless turkey breast make extra sundried tomato mix spread on flattened breast roll up & tie with butcher twine. Using either version check with meat thermometer to avoid over-cooking.
The Cookliv4eal Oshawa, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!